When us interns become bored of programming and have nothing much to do, we all play Restaurant City application in Facebook. Second to that is we play JamLegend, and just lately we played Quake III: Arena.
I mean these games became so addictive lately, especially that Restaurant City. I wasn't even that interested at first about this application. But the whole story started with Ram. 

Ram started playing it, and her neighbor Jean was curious and started playing too. They were like talking this stuff during lunch break and was also curious about it. Only to find out that some of my friends too in Facebook were playing the game, so I also built my Restaurant and started maintaining it.
And then, when us three were like talking about it every lunch and snacks and in our chats, Odina decided to play it too.

So you see, in a week's time, Jean and Ram spread the "RC virus" to me and Odina, and now, we are so concerned about our employees as much as to our project. We can't even sleep at night just to feed our 3-hour lifetime of our virtual employees... 

I was just kidding. We're not in that stage yet. The virus has not yet spread to our brains.. haha